Monday, January 23, 2006

Early results from Canada show a minority win for Conservatives

Captain's Quarters looks like the place to hit for the latest but you'll be in lots of good company. Last I checked, CQ had registered almost 101,000 hits today with over 16,000 in the last hour. Man, I don't get traffic like that in.... Who am I kidding? I don't get traffic like that.

Check in with Michelle Malkin, too, for some of the roundup. One of her readers had an interesting question, to which Michelle had an interesting answer:

::::::::And reader Chris H. in California writes:

"Our losers always tell us they are going to move somewhere like Canada if the voters have the arrogance to elect Republicans. Where do Canadians threaten to go?"

I dunno. Pyongyang?
::::::::

Ooooo, that's gotta hurt...